Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the middle of a motorcyle trip through Colorado when I came a across a deal I couldn't walk away from. I LOVE IT!!! Now I just have to sell my other one :cry:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Nice looking ride. What do you have to sell, and why? Two is better :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
an ex boss, who is a friend, is considering a concours. I'll be interested in your opinion so I can pass it along. I like the looks of that bike. Good color choice too. What are you selling in place?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm selling a 2003 Vulcan 800 Classic. There is nothing wrong with the bike and it has been dealer maintained except for one oil change. The only reason why I'm selling it is because I don't have a need for two bikes and I wanted something bigger and more suitable for long trips. The bike is currently sitting at a relative's business in Fort Collins CO.

So far the concours is awesome. Has lots of power, smooth running and a comfy seat. Overall I think its a great bike.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

sweet!! :shock: they are very underated bikes imo :wink:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Cool bike, sat on it not long ago when we were down in Ft Fun 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice bike, maybe I'll see you around Aberdeen sometime on it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heck yeah tombstone, I'm in Aberdeen almost every weekend...except for this weekend I'll be in Brookings. Promised a lady friend that I would take her for a ride :wink: See ya around sometime...nice to know I'm not the only one from South Dakota in here too.

Yes bikeaholic, they are a very underated bike. Thanks for the compliments guys 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts