Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got work that I should be done work tomorrow in Nanaimo and debating on flying over to Vancouver and footing it around for the day. My flight is not until Saturday so worst case scenario I have all day Friday to my self.

Being under 25 usually I can NOT get a car so I was wondering if anyone wants to walk around either on this island or in Vancouver and shoot the ****. Maybe grab a beer or two or more? Hell, maybe drive to somewhere worth seeing? Gas paid by yours truely!!

I will most likely be gone (from hotel) early but my US cell is 831-233-9523 (tommy)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Geez Tommy..I would love to hook up with ya in my home town and show you around the island..but I don't live there anymore..**** eh! But you come from a very nice place too..I've been to carmel many times thru the years..say hi to C.E. for me will ya...John

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If only I knew what CE was. I just got here; staying on Howe St. Time to go play tourist :)

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
If only I knew what CE was. I just got here; staying on Howe St. Time to go play tourist :)
Well make sure you check out some of Vancouver's finer "establishments". Vancouver is known far and wide for having one of the best selections of "dance studio's" anywhere in the world.

And head over to Granville Island, it's a cool place to kill a few hours.

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I am only on foot; however, Granville Road is parallel to me. I hear it has a few of those "establishments"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts