Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was in the 30s yesterday, so I took my Goldwing to work.(50 miles on the interstate) I had just pulled off I75 when I noticed a Voyager behing me. After staying behind me for 3 or 4 blocks he pulled up next to me. So I looked over and nodded. We pulled up to a stop light, And I look over(here's the strange part) The guy throws both arms up gives the hang loose symbol( Thumb and Pinky up) And screams at me "BAGGER NATION DUDE!

I'm pretty sure I know what ha was getting at. But has anyone else ever had someone say this to them?:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,749 Posts
Just enjoying the ride and happy to see someone else out there. It's all good.

·
Late starter...
797 Posts
Sounds like a happy guy on his new ride acknowledgeing a "brother" braveing the cold......................

·
Registered
471 Posts
Man, you are lucky to have gotten out of there in one piece.
Bagger Nation is one bad azz 99% club.
But they are good people from what I hear.
Sounds like this guy may have gotten into the spiked Eggnog.
It is their drink of choice.

(please note sarcasm)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Human behavior is always open to individual interpretation, but this seems a little freaky to me. Still, anyone willing to ride in such cold weather should be extended some consideration. Where I live, I don't have to ride in weather below 60 to get at least 5 - 10 rides each month during the winter so I am not willing to judge further than that. Perhaps the cold just got him really hyped.

·
Vulcan Regional Manager
480 Posts
It was in the 30s yesterday, so I took my Goldwing to work.(50 miles on the interstate) I had just pulled off I75 when I noticed a Voyager behing me. After staying behind me for 3 or 4 blocks he pulled up next to me. So I looked over and nodded. We pulled up to a stop light, And I look over(here's the strange part) The guy throws both arms up gives the hang loose symbol( Thumb and Pinky up) And screams at me "BAGGER NATION DUDE!

I'm pretty sure I know what ha was getting at. But has anyone else ever had someone say this to them?:confused:
Kinda weird since none of the bikes are baggers, but prolly the dude was just euphoric from riding his bike and having a nice day. :biggrin:

·
Crazy Old Guy
1,189 Posts
Kinda weird since none of the bikes are baggers, but prolly the dude was just euphoric from riding his bike and having a nice day. :biggrin:
Huh? A 'wing and a Voyager are NOT baggers? I guess I don't know the definition of a 'bagger', please explain.

·
Vulcan Regional Manager
480 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts