Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out!

I just found out that the store where I work is going to be getting in some 1/12 scale Z1900's in both the color below (orange/brown) and also green/yellow...check this out this model is about 9"-10" long and maybe 6" high.

Kind of expensive...maybe even $150...but sa-weet!!! Look at those pipes!

I also found out that the same motorcycle will be available in 1/6 scale (!!!) that's twice the size! for about $250 but we probably will not inventory that one...it will be special order only.

Color me stoked! :grin:

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Very nice! Too much for me to spend though.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey....we all have our limits! LOL. I kinda get an employee discount if you know what I mean. :D

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The store is very near the corner of Woodmen and North Academy. It's called Hightower Collectibles thanks to my suggestions (LOL) we have quite a few killer motorcycle models in stock now...everything from the Vincent Black Shadow to the new Harley Night Glide. A couple Ducatis...several Harleys...even a couple Orange County Choppers and a '57 BMW that is very nice.

BTW they are not on the website...yet.

The display is lookin great. We've always had a few hundred automobiles in precision diecast but the bikes are making hay. Tell your friend if there any diecast coupons he can use...we usually just offer them verbally.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well LMK...I can go 15% off and free shipping for ya.

We sold out of the (2) models above...right now we have a street 999 and another racer I can't remember which one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts