Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought this was kinda funny. Great accessory to pick up chicks with. By the way, some people might find it offensive so if you don't like things like that don't look at it.

http://www.viberider.com/

EDITED: NWS/NKS - Freakinout

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
That's too funny. My girlfriend, who rides a Harley, sent me that link last week. :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Not so good for a hard tail

Not so good for a rear cowl...might be nice for a workshop creeper when you have help over to pass you tools......single guys...I guess some married guys might need one for getting their gals in the mode/mood...I use Godiva double chocolate Icecream, a regular real full length teaspoon, a bathtub full of bubblebath, jacuzzi running, a candle burning...yeah, sets the mood...so far no complaints...maybe I spoil her to much???

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I say you try the Vibe-Rider and see what she says :p

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Vibe-rider

She won't get on a motorcycle...some traumatized her many years ago and ruined it for people like me, her very own husband. Besides...I have a "sinus vibrator" for clearing your sinus cavities in your face...works on two AA batteries...it...works well on those sinus cavities...when they really need to be cleaned out completely...besides I don't have a bike that she could set on...would be nice to have a ZX7....or something nice to ride...

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Another thing that works is taking a woman over a cobblestone road in second gear. :D Same principle--a lot cheaper and less trouble, too!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Cobblestone

In Newport, R.I. the downtown area was cobblestone...you can take the cobblestone around and show people different places, and make the rounds several times...always a fun thing to do, sometimes a real winner, seen more than one woman have to go directly to the rest room...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts