Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may recall me talking about the new vholdr helmet camera from Twenty20 a while back. Well, it finally came the other day so I braved the cold to give it a work out. You can check out the first clip I threw together here: Deep Freeze | VholdR :twisted::twisted:.

I'll post back later with a review and my thoughts on it.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I really liked the Deep Freeze video "AND MUSIC" :)

Who was the artist/song on that video?

The camera seems like it does a great job too!

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The song was Rule the World by Kamelot off their new album Ghost Opera. Thanks for the kind words:)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Great vid, I liked how the guitar part started when you started moving.

Nice job!

·
Wannabe Poser
3,446 Posts
Neat camera setup. I was considering a camcorder but the size of this and the output quality has got me thinking now. Thanks for the video and update.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
The song was Rule the World by Kamelot off their new album Ghost Opera. Thanks for the kind words:)
Thank you for the name! I think I need to add them to my music library. ;)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
"cool" video

ahahahahahaaha

·
Registered
533 Posts
The HEAD cameraman did a great job... and the music was most appropriate

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
very nice! at one point i was so into the ride that when we cut to the stop bar i thought we were rear-ending a car!

:lol:

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome. What model cam?
Its a VholdR... you can see it by visiting VholdR. There have been some hiccups along the way with the camera, but the company has been extremely responsive. In fact both of the founders of the company have contacted me on their own volition because they noticed a problem with the videos processing on their site. I have confidence that they'll be able to work out the kinks soon enough.

·
The Widows Son
9,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Its a VholdR... you can see it by visiting VholdR. There have been some hiccups along the way with the camera, but the company has been extremely responsive. In fact both of the founders of the company have contacted me on their own volition because they noticed a problem with the videos processing on their site. I have confidence that they'll be able to work out the kinks soon enough.
Very nice! Although I thought we were going to get to see you riding and playing your guitar at the same time :wink:

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Hey G very nice thanks for sharing...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts