Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my first attempt at posting a video. i know that alot of people ask for soundclips of exhaust systems. this was taken with my digital camera in video mode because i don't have the capability to download from a regular video camera.

i really like this exhaust, gives awesome performance and i think the pipe sounds great at idle and when you crack the throttle it sound like a dragster, LOL. thats the best way i know to describe the sound.

Video of sideburners - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the kind words. if i can figure out how to post with my video camera then i can probably get a better sound out of it. although i think the clip sounds decent, does not do the pipes justice at all. in person the pipes have a really deep rumble, then comes to life when you hit the throttle.

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
That's the best sound byte of a Sideburner I've heard yet....now take it down the street and open her up...:lol:

I overwhelmed my mic on my laptop, never got a good sound from my Sideburner. But I just got a new mic that looks promising. I may try it again.

Anyways, looks great, sounds great. :smile:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the best sound byte of a Sideburner I've heard yet....now take it down the street and open her up...:lol:

I overwhelmed my mic on my laptop, never got a good sound from my Sideburner. But I just got a new mic that looks promising. I may try it again.

Anyways, looks great, sounds great. :smile:
thanks, don't you love the sound and performance of this pipe.

as soon as i figure out how to post a video from my video camera i will put an updated sound clip of the pipes, although the clip sounded pretty good it still does not do justice to what the pipe sounds like in person. what do you think LordGT?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks i'll try and get a better quality sound clip as soon as i find out how to get it from my video recorder to the computer.

thanks,

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
thanks, don't you love the sound and performance of this pipe.

as soon as i figure out how to post a video from my video camera i will put an updated sound clip of the pipes, although the clip sounded pretty good it still does not do justice to what the pipe sounds like in person. what do you think LordGT?
I think I agree with ya...:smile: It's just a different sounding pipe than anything else out there. And I still get compliments on the bike AND the Pipe. Had a HD rider pull up next to me the other day, he mentioned 2 or 3 times how much he liked my Sideburner.

And it sounds way different when your riding the bike as opposed to listening to hit from the sidelines.

Fairly quiet when you want, Cracking Thunder when you feel like it...:smile:

·
2012 GT1400 Concours
658 Posts
Thant just reminded me that since I got my DVD Camcorder bask I need to go to my local Kawi shop and tape a stock pipe next to my Sideburner.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts