1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
most impressive.

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
i seen that and its really cool. im not pounding my own chest but im not too far off that kinda riding. :wink: im pretty sure its a little GS500 8)

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
i was wrong about the bike, its actually a VFR400. didnt notice the tank till the second time i watched it. :wink:

·
Registered
412 Posts
I lived in Japan for three years. All Japanese motorcycle cops are sent to California to racing school. They used to come on base once a year and do demonstration riding like that. Their cops know how to handle their bikes. With so may super cars over there they needed something to catch them, and these guys could do it. It would be nothing to be flying down the road and have a motorcycle cop pull up beside you and tap on your window to tell you to pull over.

·
Need to fix bike
405 Posts
DiverDown said:
I lived in Japan for three years. All Japanese motorcycle cops are sent to California to racing school. They used to come on base once a year and do demonstration riding like that. Their cops know how to handle their bikes. With so may super cars over there they needed something to catch them, and these guys could do it. It would be nothing to be flying down the road and have a motorcycle cop pull up beside you and tap on your window to tell you to pull over.
And what if you don't pull over? Something tells me you cant spin out a car while on a bike.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Let me put it to you this way. You don't mess with a cop over there.

Sorry if this is long, but,

If they catch you doing something, you go to court to see how long you are going to jail for, they caught you, you are guilty. Had a guy in school while I was there steal a car. His jail cell was 4' wide, 6' long. They give you rice and water 3 times a day. If you want something else, your family must provide it, they don't. When you left your cell for a visitor, you were cuffed hand and foot, with a collar and chain to lead you around by. That is the only time you get out of your cell other then exercise time once a day for 1 hour. That’s it.

They had an illegal protest march about the base expansion. All protest must be approved. They brought a flatbed trailer with a cage attached to it. The riot cops waded into them, knocked them senseless and threw them in the cage!

I never once saw a cop abuse his power, but believe me, they have it. They were always very respectful, but if you get out of line, they can beat the snot out of you with there clubs, and it is perfectly legal. I always said "Yes Sir!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts