Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't hang around this forum to much ,But I thought you crazy kid's might like this link . Some of the video show's why a set of good leather's an glove's can come in handy. Enjoy,, www.madville.com/link.php?id=62932&t=15 The music pretty good too.

·
Registered
607 Posts
THANK YOU Woodchuck!!
I saw that video about two years ago and it's still the best crash vid I've ever seen. In fact I haven't been able to find it, so thank you mucho! The only video that comes close is the "Boom-Shacka-Lacka-lacka-lacka" video (which I also cannot find.)

~Terror/Irony~ The look on Brandon's naked face as he disappears behind the hood of the cameraman's Camaro (camera then pans quickly to Brandon's helmet laying safely on its side in the backseat of the car!)
~Fury/Guilt~ The impassioned punching of the villainous concrete that destroyed that hapless clod's cartwheeling R6; the concerned friends gathering round to reassure the poor dummy that "s**t happens man"; and the piece de resistance: the brake lever coming off in the horrified friend's hand who then looks around and quickly stashes it on the bike, hoping that no one saw him.
~Education/Compassion~ The dumb girls learning why it's not a good idea to sit in the middle of the road when dumb guys are learning how not to perform high-speed stoppies, culminating in an empathetic pat on the back: "There, there...being stupid isn't the end of the world..."

Two thumbs way, WAY up! In fact I wish I were an orangutan so I could use my feet to give this two more thumbs up!! Steven Spielberg could not choreograph a better film (although the music did nothing for me.)
If you have a dial-up line and cannot get access this video for some other reason, go to a Kinko's or internet cafe with a DSL line so you can watch this movie!!
Thanks Woodchuck!
-CCinC

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris if you liked that clip ,go over to the main lobby an look under the threads . Loading the bike,sportbike riders I think the sport bike clip is Freakinout ,but he won't fess up. <BG>

·
Registered
408 Posts
I feel vulnerable even in full gear, but those guys are really "a few fries short of a Happy Meal." Before I got my bike I wanted to learn how to do wheelies and stoppies. Now I realize how hard it is on the bikes, even when you do it right, and that you inevitably bust when learning. So, there's no way my bike is going to be stunting. I still think stunting is cool, but that it should be kept off the streets and done in proper protective gear. For now, I'll settle for a great ride with the wind at my back and the sun on my face. 8)

·
Registered
16 Posts
ouch, glad i spent the money i have on my gear. I need my hands, my GF would kill me if i hurt them :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Great vid!! That is why IP dont stunt, and liketly nerver will. Speaking of needing good gear, i am typing tris potst with my new gloves on in an arttempr tpo break them in,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts