Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike was given to me for some work I did. I cant find any model numbers other than the frame number which is F210710. I would like some help to identify the year and model. I am attaching a picture.Thanks Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Put this in the Vintage section. There's a nice man from Oslo that will help you out. And nice find!

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
My guess mid 1965 to 1970 plus or minus. As far as CCs a view of the other side would be most helpfull.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
I think it is a 1962 125-B8 model judging by the emblem on the tank, WOW that is a rare piece............too bad it is so rough.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
It's a really nice oldy! If you can resurrect that motor it would make a great cafe racer project.

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
I think it is a 1962 125-B8 model judging by the emblem on the tank, WOW that is a rare piece............too bad it is so rough.
125 is my guess also if you have a look at the thread Mkelly posted of the Australian motorcycle museum you will find one very similiar.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
It looks like there is not an inch on that bike that hasn't been touched by rust. Can you even restore something like that? Just curious.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Any thing can be restored, it just depends on the amount of time and money you want to invest. For me personally, unless It was a very rare and desirable model, I would just push it back in the garage. But I'm not seeing it in person and have been fooled, by a photo that made something look better or worse than it actually was, before.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Any thing can be restored, it just depends on the amount of time and money you want to invest. For me personally, unless It was a very rare and desirable model, I would just push it back in the garage. But I'm not seeing it in person and have been fooled, by a photo that made something look better or worse than it actually was, before.
Well said.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Have a look in Mike's post of National Motorcycle Museum of Australia and go to post nine, one of the bikes in these pics look very similar.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts