Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chopping the bike, literally, most of the oem stuff is coming off... i.e. seat, sissy bar, front & rear fender, tail light, head light, blinkers, vulcan sport windshield, pre-muffler and tips, chrome exhaust mounts, and I'd like to trade the factory front mag for a 16 inch laced wheel... the list goes on... You want any of it, let me know.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I'd love to see your 750 chopped. I wanted to do that with mine but am too tall for it and sold it. It's a great bike no matter what you do with it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I totally here the 'too tall' for the 750. That's why I'm chopping it. I think the frame was made for people at the tallest 5'6". I'm 5'10" and the factory forwards feel like mids to me.

I mounting the solo 4 inches to the rear, and if need be, I'll fab up some new forwards. Make 'em look pretty. Ditch the half boards, for for just big honkin' pipe. 2.5" with the 2" shifter/brake pedal assemblies.

I just can't seem to get motivated with it. Between the 12 hour days at work and overtime on the weekends, add the holidays in and I'm not gonna be able to touch it till next weekend.

I'll post pics of the chop though. I figure, since I'm taking the sawsall all the way to the triagulated seat support joint and welding struts on, I'll need a witness to either the coolest "first time chop job" or the biggest mistake in my history...lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I've never used this site, so how might I get in contact with you besides posting on here? I'm interested in the windshield and maybe another part or two. Thanks,
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts