Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen anywhere to get custom fenders for the VN900? I am looking for the Gangster type fender that hang real low on the back of the tires. I see plenty for the 1600 and 2000 but not for the 900 and was not sure if those would fit? It is all stock except I put a 200 on the back.

Thanks,

Payner

·
Waiting for happy hour
3,059 Posts
I haven't seen any rear fenders for the 900s other than the Britt style. If you want a tail dragger/gangster style, you'd have to order a custom chopper fender or blank and adapt it as far as I know. Then you will probably have to get a seat made or try one for a Britt fender.

I measured the distance between the rear fender supports and if I remember right...it's 10.25". A chopper fender that wide is for a 240 so it might look weird with a 200.

This is the fender I thought about trying but I changed my mind and added a Classic rear fender to my Custom.

10.25" REAR FENDER HARLEY SOFTAIL RIGID CHOPPER BLANK : eBay Motors (item 350302066158 end time Feb-05-10 19:43:43 PST)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm looking into the same modification. I wrote to Oldy's - but they weren't too much help. I did see this 'other' Metric - I think it's a Suzuki - and I like the set up. I want to do the same.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts