Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a little aggravated. I've called every Kawi dealership within 100 miles of Jacksonville, FL looking for the dark purple Vulcan 2000. I've found a few of the red color, but no purple.

I understand that's it in demand and all that, but the things that's ticking me off is that when I ask for an idea of when they will have one in, the answers are ranging from, "should have one in any day now" to "Kawasaki is 4 months back-ordered."

I'm willing to drive a bit to get the right bike, and I'm ready to buy. It shouldn't be this hard to get information about when I can expect to see it in the dealership should it?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

we've got one over here but its the root beer looking color-only one in town right now :roll:
i guess its the red but it looks more brown to me :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well at least you have them in. Here in Boise there isn't a dealer within 100 miles that has any in yet. And they gave me that same **** line "should be here any day now". Don't they know that "if they build them, we will come".

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, got a **** good rate on my loan through ELoan, and I am picking up my light blue VN2000 tomorrow from one of the local dealers. Once I saw the color in person, it's clearly the best of the three.

Yay.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

:shock: awesome!! congrats - i only got to ride one briefly awhile back
give us some detailed riding impressions when you gert her home :wink:

ride safe

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Netsloth said:
Well, got a **** good rate on my loan through ELoan, and I am picking up my light blue VN2000 tomorrow from one of the local dealers. Once I saw the color in person, it's clearly the best of the three.

Yay.

Good for you, the light blue is the fastest one!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Netsloth said:
I am getting a little aggravated. I've called every Kawi dealership within 100 miles of Jacksonville, FL looking for the dark purple Vulcan 2000. I've found a few of the red color, but no purple.

I understand that's it in demand and all that, but the things that's ticking me off is that when I ask for an idea of when they will have one in, the answers are ranging from, "should have one in any day now" to "Kawasaki is 4 months back-ordered."

I'm willing to drive a bit to get the right bike, and I'm ready to buy. It shouldn't be this hard to get information about when I can expect to see it in the dealership should it?
There is one sitting on the showroom floor at ATV Cycle World in Sikeston, Missouri. Phone: 573-472-4002 Ask for Leslie. I took delivery of my new 1600 Classic today. She discounted my cycle considerably. Good People.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well tomorrow I'm going down to put a down payment on :p A BRAND NEW KAWASAKI VULCAN 2000 :lol: . But all they have is the Maroon one. They ordered 17 but are only getting two, one is already sold (blue) and the other is for me (if it isn't sold already). If it is this is what I'll be doing :cry:. They are giving me a pretty good deal too even though the msrp is 14,499 the guy told me that they are only 13,799 (the old price). Later he found out it is more but since he already told me that it is 13,799 he said he'd give it to me for that price. :wink: Plus 6 months no payment, no interest.

I still have to sell my 2002 Yamaha V-Star 650cc. 5,000 miles, saddle bags, black, asking $5,000. Anybody interested. If so send me a private message.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts