Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wonderin do they even make these?? I've searched and searched but can only find ones that say 800/1500 classic. Is there any difference in axle size/diameter that the classics nut covers wont fit an 800a?? Is there anyone here that has made thier own somehow?? Just wonderin how other 800a owners have dressed up thier front wheel....thanks.

·
Late starter...
797 Posts
I don't know about the 800's but I RTV'ed some Finlandia vodka bottle caps to my 900. I quess you could cut them down if you like the flush look......

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea that big ol front wheel with all those pretty spokes is awesome but then ya got that big ugly nut right in the friggin middle. Thats my only concern with it.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Yea that big ol front wheel with all those pretty spokes is awesome but then ya got that big ugly nut right in the friggin middle. Thats my only concern with it.
Here'a a pic you might like.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hell yea thats all nice and shiny. Unlike Spit, I'm not a big fan of nuts in any shape or form. Not that theres anything wrong with that...LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.