Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm a big guy. I really like my VN900.

However, with the stock mirrors, the inner half of them are taken up by my shoulders no matter how I adjust them. To see someone behind me I have to take my hand off the grip and do a sort of "look at my elbow but really look at the mirror" move. And the other day a friendly police officer was following me with lights on and I literally didn't see him for over a mile. The only way I knew he was back there was he blipped the siren. And I check my mirrors all the time.

I've looked at the various accessories sites and all of the after market mirrors seem to be pretty much the same as what I have other than the actual shape of the mirror.

Are there any mirror arms that are extra long? Or should I just fab some up myself?

·
USE BATH SALTS
298 Posts
you should be able to find some with longer stems. it just wont be the "fancy" flamed, skulled, iron crossed, eight balled, naked ladied ones that are so cool. i mean stupid. i know ive seen round ones with long stems. ill see if i cant find where i saw em. in the mean time, get smaller shoulders. i dont think you should depend on your mirrors anyways. im all about the quick head check.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts