Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
S.Wales UK
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the dealers today the pics are not the best but i had to post them for you all to see, now its a first for me to see the VN900 dressed like this i kinda liked the retro feel.

·
Old Geez
48 Posts
^^^Where's Captain America???:mrgreen:

·
S.Wales UK
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's cool. But who would want it in the UK?
Thats what i was thinking.... ahhhh well, all for the great price of........cough...ummmm ermmmm....£7999 uk pounds sterling i'll let you guys do the conversion.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Was at the dealers today the pics are not the best but i had to post them for you all to see, now its a first for me to see the VN900 dressed like this i kinda liked the retro feel.

you got to love their optimism --- a few decades to late...

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
He was in it for like 30 seconds at the end.
He told the bikers not to be such, bikers. Easy rider is best viewed with the sound off, the FF control at the ready and your own music in the background. Lots of nice scenary. A couple of skanky prostitutes and some interesting, period relevant scenes and centered around the two main characters. Two drug running bikers who are going to Mardi Gras to visit a cathouse. I mean, if that isn't an awe inspiring main plot I don't know what is. Of course the back plot is that we shouldn't judge people by their hair, color, lifestyle, whatever. But it's hard to feel bad about a couple of drug runners that get wasted. Of course, the people shooting them didn't know they were drug runners. They just looked different in the south, in the late 60's. Heck, that's not really safe NOW let alone then.

All that garbage aside, it's hard to go wrong with Old Glory. Well, the Union Jack would look pretty good too though people might poke fun at your two wheeled Mini. As long as the bike doesn't have those Stupid, upturned fish tail exhausts it gets my vote.

·
Registered
87 Posts
God I was 17ish Riding a 1966 Triumph Tiger Cub 199cc must have spent more time in the afternoon picture house than at work....had the helmet done with the flag on, not the union Jack that was for the mods on their scooters (vespa guys). Had a home made sissy bar.....What a sight i must have looked , but hey at the 17 who gives a Dam.....:cool:

Good times -- Good times....:D

Starting to get those good vibes again, poodling around on Lizzie (VN900 Classic):biggrin:

·
S.Wales UK
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
been looking at the pics again, and i really like those cables for break and clutch.... very slick.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts