Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Would a VN900 Turbo Kit interest you?

• Total voters
241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Sorry to be gone so long again guys. If anyone has been trying to get ahold of me. I no longer have my website or that email address. You can reach me on my FB page www.facebook.com/oneoffcustomdesigns or at [email protected]. Those are the best ways. Here are some pictures of a couple of current builds. The blue one is in over seas right now with one of our finest, and the others just went out the door today. I'll post pictures of their installs when I get them.

Any questions?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know of 2 others who have bought the kit.

I am selling an intercooler for the kit, the kit originally came without an intercooler which is crazy so I had one made. It was sized too small so I have a larger one for more boost now.

Anybody who has this kit must run an intercooler cuz the motor will eventually knock itself to pieces.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know of 2 others who have bought the kit.

I am selling an intercooler for the kit, the kit originally came without an intercooler which is crazy so I had one made. It was sized too small so I have a larger one for more boost now.

Anybody who has this kit must run an intercooler cuz the motor will eventually knock itself to pieces.
How much is the kit? Does it work on a 2007 Vulcan 900 custom? Do you know how much horsepower it adds?

·
Registered
8 Posts

Check out my thread here please

241 - 248 of 248 Posts