1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
03 ZX-12R
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
Where did the original thread go? I hope my joke didn't cause it to get out of hand.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I voted for Nascar, I like motorcycles, but watching them race isn't much fun on a regular basis. Of the ones I've seen over the years, they aren't competitive after a few laps with a leader running away from the field. Ben Spies, Matt Mladin anyone? I'd rather be on the track myself at a track day.

I thought last season of MotoGP was pathetic with the tire situation and other issues that keep teams and riders from being competitive.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
I voted for Nascar, I like motorcycles, but watching them race isn't much fun on a regular basis. Of the ones I've seen over the years, they aren't competitive after a few laps with a leader running away from the field. Ben Spies, Matt Mladin anyone? I'd rather be on the track myself at a track day.

I thought last season of MotoGP was pathetic with the tire situation and other issues that keep teams and riders from being competitive.
Good points, xeon.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
07's season may have been less exciting than the 06' season, but It was still a good year. Much more exciting than nascar nonetheless imho. But I didn't vote for MotoGP either, I voted for Formula 1. Alonso's back with Renault!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Hopefully MotoGP will get their act together for this coming season. It would be nice to see some good competition

1 - 12 of 12 Posts