Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question for you guys! :D

How many of you guys or gals rev up your engine while waiting at a red light? I mean you're siitting there waiting for the light to change and you're constantly going VROOM...VROOM...VROOM... :roll:

I don't! I just sit there waiting for the light to change. Then all of a sudden along comes a guy on a Harley and that's all they do!! VROOM...VROOM...VROOM... :roll:

Any comments?? :?

Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Non-sense

It serves no purpose other than wasting fuel and irratating some drivers. Do you like Harley guys doing it with their straight pipes while you are trying to listen to your favorite tunes? any bike doing it while you are with your parents or girlfriend/boyfriend for you gals...anyway, I'm a little more conservative than I used to be. Loud pipes can save lives and they can also get you into lots of trouble...

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i don't do it constantly :roll: but i do it!!

only on the harley though-i don't generally rev the vulcans unless its sitting for extended
periods and then its just a blip of the throttle

but if you pull up to next to me and start tlaking smack with your pipes,i'll remind you
what full drag pipes on a 1200 sportster sound like :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
:D I just sit and try to not piss any one off. I just started lane splitting and I don't want to show off. I get the heck out of there though when the light changes! :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
ah california lane splitting, who wants to contact our senate and ask for a brand new motorcycle lane only :)

As for revving the motor I only do it if i've been sitting at a light for like 2 1/2 minutes and I just need my fix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts