Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Nice bike and the color looks awesome!!!

·
Xpylut
438 Posts
I sold my Neo after I bought the V2K. They are very nice bikes...... I really like your color.

·
ILBTS
1,248 Posts
Nice bike.
I was looking into the VTX 1300, then I found the belt driven VN900 :)

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Sorry I know you love your bike but it is like vanilla ice cream to me. Friend has one and has been trying to sell it since he got his wing two years no takers.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, all! The sound is great, yet a bit different than the V2K with Muzzys on it also. They are equally pleasing, with the big Kawi sounding a bit more dominant in most cases. The VTX is tighter, and more controlled sounding. It yells "Horses", while the Kawi bellows "Torque".

Hard to pick which one to ride. The V2K edges ahead in open highway comfort, and The Honda has turned out to be right at home for almost every kind of riding. It is quicker and more nimble, though I'd bet performance at 70+mph to be equal with the two of them.

These are very closely matched machines, with Kawi having had the advantage of studying the Honda before building their V2K. The Vulcan dials up it's own style and feel. Now that I've got the VTX equipped similarly, I more fully appreciate the unique flavor of it, as well.

·
President, L7 Club
462 Posts
Texrider,
Wow, great looking bike! Great color combination, too. I remember checking out the Muzzy pipes when I was comparing bikes to buy and the accessories available for each and REALLY liking the looks of the Muzzy exhaust and wondering why more don't have them. I like their styling and how they are present but don't command the eye when looking at the motor. Also like the long, low slim look of the two pipes shootin' back past the hub. Very nice setup. Also like your windshield choice. Again, present, but not overbaring but will get the job done.

Super looking bike... Ride safely and enjoy,
Daryl

·
Registered
654 Posts
Looking **** good. Very hot. Even in the Winter!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts