Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off my 2006 1600 classic

MC Enterprises Fender Rail. Excellent condition.
$100.00 shipped

Big Bike parts side covers. These have some scratches and you can see I had to modify one of the side covers. You wont see it when it is on the bike. These still shine very well and make a huge difference. $45.00 shipped

Studded tank chap, excellent condition. $35.00 shipped

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
off topic- where did you get that solo rack? the only one's i can find are the flat type, not tubed.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
ok thanks, i'll continue my search lol. I'm thinking about getting a trunk and fabbing up a removable rack, it'll be ugly but functional.

·
Enjoy the ride
357 Posts
Another off topic - where did you get the tank chap? I would be interested but really want one without the studs. The only ones I can find online are those that come down vertically. I want one just like yours (w/o studs ideally) Thanks.

·
Enjoy the ride
357 Posts
ya sure you dont want the studded one??? hint hint.....mines cheaper than what they go for.........for what i originally paid that is......

you can get it at classicchaps.com
Well.....maybe i would be interested in yours.

I do have a studded seat but was concerned that the studs would scratch the tank from the underside of the chap. In reading the product detail on the website is sounds like there is a soft liner underneath that will protect the tank. Is this correct?

Do you need to remove the tank to install?

Why are you selling it? I am tired of the dull paint where my legs rub the tank so I figured this would be a good alternative.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah there is a whole other lining which is soft and you cant see or feel the studs. i was selling it because i had my tins custom painted so i no longer want to use the bra with the nice paint job on the tank. Someone paid me for the bra so im sorry to say that it is sold. But to answer your question no, you only need to remove the seat to install it. its a 2 minute job and very easy once you realize how it goes on.

·
Enjoy the ride
357 Posts
yeah there is a whole other lining which is soft and you cant see or feel the studs. i was selling it because i had my tins custom painted so i no longer want to use the bra with the nice paint job on the tank. Someone paid me for the bra so im sorry to say that it is sold. But to answer your question no, you only need to remove the seat to install it. its a 2 minute job and very easy once you realize how it goes on.
Thanks for the info..Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts