Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a few months ago I was fed up with everything and ready to move away to tech school...Plans changed so Im keeping the bike and just hanging onto my job for now..But now that my other buddy is getting a bike and I have someone to ride with, I want to work on mine a little. Someone please reccommend me a good set of 14-16" ape hangers and a good place to get cables from. thanks :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I was just referred to Barron's custom accessories for the cables, I have also found them on Motion Pro.com and there is another one Ill have to research it west something i found it in another thread about apes when I did a search on here for them. I have been carousing ebay and there are alot of options. good luck I am searching for the 16" apes myself.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks..Im just trying to weigh my options right now seeing if it would be cheaper to do it myself or have someone do it

·
Registered
137 Posts
its cheaper to do it yourself but the wires are kinda a head ace just take your time i cut and spliced one at a time leaves less room for errors but the rest is a piece of cake good luck let us know how they look when you are done

1 - 5 of 5 Posts