Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a Vulcan Classic rear fender I picked up for a good price. I was going to bob the fender for a build, but I'm going a different route and don't really need it anymore. If you are interested and want to see some pictures let me know. It has a small ding (that could be popped out, I just didn't bother because I was going to trim up the fender anyway) and could probably use paint, but it's overal in pretty good shape.

I could do $60 shipped to your door.

Let me know if anybody needs it for a project or something.

·
2007 Red 900 Custom
525 Posts
I saw that as an 800 lb fender for $60. Came in here to see what that would look like.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha Ya if she was 800 pounds I think I might have to charge a little more for shipping. Although... I wonder if I could cramp it into one of those flat rate postal ship boxes.... Haha.

I'll leave this up for about a week, then I'll have to pop it on ebay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
haha Ya if she was 800 pounds I think I might have to charge a little more for shipping. Although... I wonder if I could cramp it into one of those flat rate postal ship boxes.... Haha.

I'll leave this up for about a week, then I'll have to pop it on ebay.
Yes...I'll take it! Been looking for complete rear fender for a vulcan 800B classic for a couple months now for a project I'm doing. Let me hear from you. 575-636-4371... Paul

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good Metal Man, I'll let you know what Chow ends up doing. I posted the pictures. I just pulled the fender out of the box tonight to snap a few pictures, and there is also I very small ding on the back of the fender. I never saw that in the ebay pictures and just took the fender out tonight. Both of them seem like a quick shot with a rubber mallet and some paint and you'd be good as new. The upper ding looks like it would be covered by a stock seat. I don't even know if it would need any work. Take a close look and make sure it's what you need. The guy also included the bolts that are needed to bolt the fender up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts