Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used set of Cobra swept Passenger floorboards for a 2008 kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic. I have the boards and the bolts. They take about 5 minutes to install, really easy. They are in good condition and retail for $299. I will sell them for $175 plus shipping. If you go to cobra's website they look like model number 06-4968. Only difference is they just have a C with an arrow pointing down underneath the c, instead of the entire cobra name in the black rubber part. When they are in the up position it is all fluted chrome.

·
Hoof Hearted?
717 Posts
Please post pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try to get some pics on here on Monday. They are swept with the underside all chrome. The top is a black rubber pad. When they are not being used in the up position they add a bunch more chrome to the bike. They are really sharp.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are swept passenger floorboards. Model number is BLV6-4968. This is the number I got when I ordered them from cruiser customizing. I can't find them on their site anymore they just have the ugly BLV6-3968. If you go to cobra's web site the model number that these look like is 06-4968. They are a really nice addition to your bike. I just purchased a 2010 nomad and traded in my 08 vulcan 900. I told the dealer he wasn't getting my boards. I will try to get some pics up on Monday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts