Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone:

There was a REALLY old post, like a year ago, that I found on here, where a gentleman was custom making saddlebag mounts that looked like this:

http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/f...-custom-made-saddle-bag-brackets-p4140007.jpg

I'm wanting to get a set of these, and was wondering if anyone still was making this. I tried contacting this fellow, but haven't gotten a response back from him. JHester I believe his username was. I PM'd him...guess he may not be around anymore.

I just bought a set of Ebay and they were loose after attaching them...so I had to send them back.

This guy was selling these above for $20 + shipping.

If anyone is doing this..I'd love to grab a set!!!

If you are, I'd love to talk to ya! PM me!

Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I didnt buy those at least.....but they were something I'd never seen before when I received them in the mail...he custom made them....but it was a single mount point..and just flat out didnt work.

The Cobra ones are what...$70? Gotta link to the ones your talkin about? I may just stop bein cheap and get em..

I snapped the one strut off the side of my bike tryin to get the mount to fit in front of the fender....yet behind it. Luckily it just bolts back on in the same place!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.