Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Go G-Men!!!
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few used parts that I am looking to get rid of (for a price of course).

OEM Engine Guard: In great shape. Comes with hardware

Cobra Lightbar: Also in great shape.

OEM Gas Tank: You don't see these for sale very often. Was replaced as part of an insurance claim because of a VERY small ding by the left emblem.

I am not even sure if you can see the ding in that last pic. I have to search for it every time.

I also have the OEM seat (no latch sorry) off of my 07' 900 LT. In great shape. You all know what they look like so no need for a pic.

I am not listing prices mainly because I have an idea what I want, but I want to see what kinds of offers come in. Make me a decent off and the part is yours.

·
Go G-Men!!!
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As per some requests, here are some higher quality pictures:

Lightbar:

Engine Guard:

Tank: The small ding is right in front of the emblem and there is another small chip in the paint on top of the tank.

·
Go G-Men!!!
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Engine guard is sold. Any takers on the tank? Could be nice to try a homemade custom paint job without messing up your current tank.

·
Go G-Men!!!
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have never been a big fan of the two-toned tanks being debadged (I do like the look on the custom and classic tanks though). But to each his own... The tank is good just as a replacement too. Just add your fuel cap, fuel pump, and speedo and you are good to go.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Yea agreed, it kind of needs something. Come to think of it the one I saw at our local bike show deal had some sort of pinstripe emblem or something on it. I forgot it was a LT tank. Mine is a Classic and solid color.

·
Go G-Men!!!
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I do have them, but they are still holding my chrome piece onto my rear fender. Just selling the tank. Any idea what size they are? I bet you could find something that would fit at Lowe's.

·
Go G-Men!!!
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awesome! I am glad you found something that will work. Finding those random bolts can be a pain and buying them OEM is ridiculously overpriced.

On a side note: Tank is still available. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.