·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about that link. Pay no attention to it.

·
Registered
581 Posts
There are some posts on the forum that were done to the stock seat, do a search! (seat)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
There are some posts on the forum that were done to the stock seat, do a search! (seat)
Many places have master apolsterers and will offer to custom "fit" your seat to your 3rd point of contact. Not only do you get a seat done in a day specially made for your backside, but it usuallu costs about 1/2 the price of a mustang or corbin and you have more choices than black leather or black with studs.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has anyone ever tried to costomize their seat on there own?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Good job odinseye that is what im talking about I knew someone could find it faster than me!!!!
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
146 Posts
self made GEL seet

I custimized my seet be first removing the cover I then remover abought 2 inches of foam from the center of the seet staying abought two and a half inches from the sides all the way around ( this was done only to the drivers seat portion) when I was done removing the foam it lookede like a hart shape I then replaced it with memery foam . I then went to a local bicycle shop and bought a large gel seet cover, ( cost abought $20 ) trimed it to fit the seat and then re-stapled the cover back in place it looks great and is 100 times better then the original total cost abought $30 AND HAD IT IN JUST A FEW HOURES!

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Good job odinseye that is what im talking about I knew someone could find it faster than me!!!!
Merry Christmas

I've just learned to search plasma blues posts, if it can be done to a 900 I think he's done it :cool:

wishing you and all the happiest of holidays

1 - 13 of 13 Posts