Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lady and I bought an 800VN Vulcan Classic about 11 months ago. Great bike, good ride and we were quite content with it. BUT we saw a Vulcan Classic 1600 Limited Addition Promotion on offer here in Oz. Complete setup with sissybar, driving lights, windshield. Saving $3500 for a $17,990 ride away price.
Very interested, but seem a tad hard to come by. Anyone got any info on this bike????? Would appreciate.
We are older bikers and not after more hp but comfort on long rides. :lol: :shock: :) :( Trev Hazelman

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Good bike, based on proven 1500 ( actually only 1550cc's ). Check around on the site the 1600 is discussed elsewhere.

What monetary unit are you using because $17,990 sounds like a lot of money to me be it U.S or Canadian dollars. A Nomad could be had here for $15,000 can or $11,800 US. Believe the 1600 equipped as stated should be around same price.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i believe i have seen this bike-recently i was in a dealer in south alabama and he had a white limited edition 1600 classic :shock: :shock: -its was spectacular looking! i did'nt have time to check what the differences were if any between the limited and regular edition but the tank did have badging that said limited i believe.the salesman said they were only building a few in that color equipped that way all dressed.i would jump on it if i were you,the price on the one i saw was about 2k more than the reg. it is one awesome bike to ride :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vulcan Classic 1600

Thanks for the replies to my hubby. We're using Australian dollars. Couldn't find any left near us but about 200km away, but Trev being a dairy farmer not too keen to travel all that way and find they don't want to give a good trade price.

But anyway this arvo got onto dealer and he's got the 1600 (2004) model coming in about 6 weeks, reckons if still interested he'll sell us that one at the limited price, with sissy bar and running boards but no driving lights or shield, so now all we've got to do is wait 6 weeks, hope its not a long wait, coz we can't wait to get on it and have all that power at our fingertips. Ride safe.

Lorraine Hazelman ( I'm the typist in this outfit)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Vulcan 800 Classic

I have a Vulcan 800 Classic for sale. It is a 2002. The bike is in mint condition. I can count how many times it has been ridden on 1 hand. It has less than 3000 miles on it. There is not a scratch on it anywhere. I am looking to get what I owe on it. I have over $1000 in accessories in it. I have put Vance & Hines drag pipes on it. The carb has also been jetted. The bike is very fast, very loud, and very smooth. Anyone interested can e-mail me: [email protected].

·
Registered
4 Posts
VN 1600

G'day Folks,

Sounds like you have picked yourself a winner. The Vulcan cruisers continue to bring in great reviews and you really can not go wrong.

I am the Australian Organiser of V.R.A. Australia
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~halrae/VRA_Home.htm
check us out and e-mail me, be nice to get to know you folk in VIC.
Also check out this site
http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/ for news and reviews
have a good'n
:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts