Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brentwood, TN
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone run across a good source for tshirts, jackets etc. for Vulcan name. These seem to be short supply unless they get custom made. I'd kind of like to have a long sleeve Tshirt with a Vulcan logo. Lots of Harley stuff around but do not want to wear that riding my Vulcan.

·
Rebel Rider
3,646 Posts
Anyone run across a good source for tshirts, jackets etc. for Vulcan name. These seem to be short supply unless they get custom made. I'd kind of like to have a long sleeve Tshirt with a Vulcan logo. Lots of Harley stuff around but do not want to wear that riding my Vulcan.

Just picked up a 2010 Kawasaki apparel catalog from my dealer a few days ago. Lots of stuff in there. Check with your local dealer.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just picked up a 2010 Kawasaki apparel catalog from my dealer a few days ago. Lots of stuff in there. Check with your local dealer.
X2 with bluestringer....ordered and just picked up the Vulcan Vandetta T-shirt from my local stealer....nice quality shirt......STEVE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.