Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Want to buy a 1977 to 1980 KZ650

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  marks650bike 
#1 ·
I am downsizing due to my age (70) and would like to purchase a ready to ride Kz650. I’m located in Excelsior Springs, Missouri (64024) - 20 miles north of Kansas City. I would like to buy this bike from a seller in my general vicinity. I’m not interested In bike shipments etc. A face to face deal would be perfect. If you’re out there and have what I’m searching for (Kawasaki KZ650) , please contact me ASAP. The money is ready; just need to find the right bike.
Thank you .

#2 ·
I can understand the nostalgia but unless I were willing to tinker more than ride I can't see getting a 40+ y/o bike. Today's bikes are superior in every way for riding.

#3 ·
Hello Kerker, not sure if you are still in the market for a bike. I have a 1981 CSR650 I would like to sell. 12,000 miles. My bike is all original including Kawasaki seat, Kawasaki mirrors, with good paint, tank and chrome. Stock air cleaner and muffler. Comes with Kawasaki owners manual, Clymer Repair manual, helmets and the original 1981 single page sales brochure. (I even have the original Kawasaki key.) Tires, oil and filter have less than 600 miles and the tires are period correct for the year. Not a show bike but it is fun to drive
. $2900. Columbus Ohio.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Sky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.