Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Recently I've been thinkig about to buy a new kawasaki motorcycle, so I specially found this forum and now I want to ask you what model worths the attention?
I have about $1000 and as far as I know it's quite small amount of money for kawasaki, so I think to take a loan. So, what loan offers should I pay attention to?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was dreaming about a Kawasaki since I was 14, when I saw a Kawasaki Ninja in a movie or a short video on the Internet. This bike is awesome and want it really bad. Now I have a couple of money and I thought to buy it. But as you, I have only 1500$ and a new Kawasaki costs more than that, a lot more. But, I found a way out, I will go for a loan. I found a great credit offer from a well known credit company that is ready to offer me the money I need for the bike, for a short time with a low payment rate. I think this is the best option for me, and for you too. So, if you are looking to buy a new Kawasaki and you don't have enough money, take a look here https://credit-10.com/ro/credit-online-urgent/ you will see a couple of great credit offers and maybe that's how you will be able to buy a new bike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts