Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! looking for anyone out there who might have an old H2. im a huge 2-stroke motorcycle fan, and have been doing a bit of research for a good bike to restore. not looking for anything spectacular, so long as it has an engine, good solid frame, and all the neccisary parts to make it down the road.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1975 H2 750 triple,9,xxx miles, purple, stage 1 port job, filterpods, chambers.
always stored inside, not running last 3 years, needs master cylinder work now.
.... great shape for 35 years....
will give first shot to kawasakimotorcycle. org folks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever find yourself a H2? I have an H1 and a H2 I am condisering selling. The are both barn fresh and ran well a few years ago. Always stored inside. Both complete. I'm just across the pond from you if you know anyone looking.
Regards,

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts
Did you ever find yourself a H2? I have an H1 and a H2 I am condisering selling. The are both barn fresh and ran well a few years ago. Always stored inside. Both complete. I'm just across the pond from you if you know anyone looking.
Regards,
PM me some prices & pics! I can be there in 24hrs with $$$ & trailer! :wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Early 1972 H2.I have owned this Bike for 34 years. Ride or Show.Everthing is done from Tires to Crank NOS rubber Factory Chambers.Kawasaki Fairing(Blue)
Before you start a resto be sure all major parts are there-Air box,Elex and such.Most things can be found but can be big $$$ for small parts.
Blue Smoke Forever...
Donnie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts