Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like vforce 3 reeds for my 98 kx125. a lot of other years will fit! dont need to be new! but they have to be all complete! give me a price. private measages are probly better. i will pay a decent price and i will pay for shipping! let me know what you have! i would also like to buy other performance parts? it already has a hot rods crank, fmf fatty pipe, fmf power core 2 silencer, and a brand new nemura piston! i might buy a k&n filter, aftermarket cdi box, aftermarket coil, shaved head, etc... anything performance wise. thanks

·
Braaaaaaaaap
383 Posts
Nemura piston..? What kind of junk is that? K&N filters are a waste of money, stick with twin air or uni....or any foam one at that. Other then that, all this performance stuff, just get a 250.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like nemura pistons. there poly-teflon coated. and there tough and cheap. i am 5'11 and a 125 fits me perfect. and a 250 would be a little to tall. id rather just be able to beat my friends 125's with mine. it already beats most of them! i would realy like to have vforce 3 reeds. or maybe boyseen or something. just to get a little more throttle response.

·
Braaaaaaaaap
383 Posts
I'm pretty sure you pull off the stator cover, then the fly wheel, and there are marks to line up, if you have a manual it will tell you how to.

·
My hat is made of tinfoil
20,826 Posts
i like nemura pistons. there poly-teflon coated. and there tough and cheap. i am 5'11 and a 125 fits me perfect. and a 250 would be a little to tall. id rather just be able to beat my friends 125's with mine. it already beats most of them! i would realy like to have vforce 3 reeds. or maybe boyseen or something. just to get a little more throttle response.
Port and polish the jug, and get a wiseco piston.........thats money well spent.

Wasting cash is buying a nemura piston.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so do i turn the flywheel clockwise 1 tooth? how much extra power will i get? i would port and polish it but my cylinder isn't really worth doing that to unless i get it bored out. its pretty much done. and i dont have enough money for that. im looking for a good used cylinder for it though. if anybody got one let me know, 98-02 will fit. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts