Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just wondering if anybody has or knows somebody/somewhere that is selling a 1996-2001 Kawi Ninja 500R. Im looking to buy shortly. Im constantly look on the net for stuff, but it all seems a little high in $$. So if anybody has any contacts that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I frequently check that site out so see whats new and such. I check back to cycletrader.com every week or so. Just wanted to expand my resources :)

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
NINJA 500R

Contact OZ Cycle Salvage Brad&Rhonda Peterson their place is in Ottawa, Ks, but they live about 3.5 miles from me in Gardner, KS Tell them that Lindsey Angell from Gardner, KS said to give you a deal. (785) 242-0600.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: NINJA 500R

ljangell said:
Contact OZ Cycle Salvage Brad&Rhonda Peterson their place is in Ottawa, Ks, but they live about 3.5 miles from me in Gardner, KS Tell them that Lindsey Angell from Gardner, KS said to give you a deal. (785) 242-0600.
Hey Thanks Lindsey. For some reason I too had a seniors moment. Although Im a far cry away from seniorville. I didnt even see you reply earlier. Question for you. Would they ship to Maine? Because KS is quite a distance from here. If the deal's good and shipping works out fairly cheap might be a solution

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
NINJA 500R

Another way to look at this could be a flight on "Standby" or a "Red-eye", or even posting an ad and doing some driving with someone coming in this direction. I'm just an hour from Kansas City International...you make the decisons, but know that You have a ride from the airport and a warm room and I'll get you to OZ Cycle Salvage. Or shipping isn't that expensive either. I had a Studebaker V8 block sent from FL to KS and it was just a hundred dollars for delivery to my driveway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts