Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched the noon news weather forecast. Seems we are going to finally get a warming trend, by this weekend it is supposed to reach the mid 40's.....woohoo! The snow should all melt. If it does and the roads are decent...it looks like a ride might be in order!!

Ride safe!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It did warm up, but still some snow on the ground. I did get in a short ride today, about 20 miles. It still is pretty cold and windy. I would have gone longer but got about 10 miles away from home and remembered my tag is expired..OOPS! I think I'll go tommorrow and get the new little sticker so the next time i won't have to hurry home. LOL....did feel good to get in even a short ride!

·
Registered
237 Posts
how do you get a new sticker dont you need dmv to send it to you?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just need to take the registration to a Deputy Registrar to get the new sticker. Oh and of course about $40.00 In Ohio you can do it by mail or just go in to the Dep. Reg
I think it was Woodchuck said he pays a one time registration fee. That would be nice instead of having to renew every year.

·
Registered
237 Posts
yeah here in new jersey they just send me the new stickers every year, with a bill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts