Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You don't do things half way do you. LOL The V2K won't have any trouble making the trip. Just don't over do it. Have fun with that beast.

·
Rip rarin' ready to go !
898 Posts
I love a nice shade of green, and I love a V2K. Welcome !!!

·
Long live the V2K!
593 Posts
Hey, nice bike! I happen to have the same bike in both color and year model. She'll take you anywhere you want to go. One suggestion is to eventually get a Mustang seat. You'll know after that ride home whether that stock will work for you or not. I couldn't 80-100 miles before the pain set in. with the Mustang I can go all day. Good luck with the new bike and respaect all that power!

Here's my bike:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to see it all duded up like that...give me an idea what the parts look like. Thanks. Glad you like yours and somewhat comforting to know that green really was an option...:^)
I'm going with an HJC helmet too...are you my evil twin?!?! Supposed to pick it up tomorrow at shop. Mine is white...so I must be the good guy. LOL.

·
Long live the V2K!
593 Posts
Good to see it all duded up like that...give me an idea what the parts look like. Thanks. Glad you like yours and somewhat comforting to know that green really was an option...:^)
I'm going with an HJC helmet too...are you my evil twin?!?! Supposed to pick it up tomorrow at shop. Mine is white...so I must be the good guy. LOL.

Glad you like it! As always with any bike it's a work in progress. I'm not really adding a bunch of stuff for a "bling" effect but rather adding things to make the bike much more comfortable to travel on. If you click on my avatar, you can see just about all the things I've added to the bike. I think it's up to date but maybe I'd better go in and see if there's anything missing!

Enjoy that bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts