Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have I made a mistake buying a 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500 Fi? There doesnt seem to any Batwing Fairings to fit it. Every other model on either side of that era has loads of options. Anyone know who or where to get a batwing faring in Canada?

·
Registered
752 Posts
This site has Batwing fairings listed for your bike. You will probably have to fabricate mounts though, or it may come with them. I don't know how hard you have searched. I have mounted many fairings ot many styles to many motorcycles. I have had to mill and make parts for some bikes, weld up brackets for others. You will have to contact the company on the link and talk to someone there. They could still end up sending you a fairing that needs brackets to be fabricated for it. That's the name of the game. a p.i.a., but in the end, you end up with the bike you want. If you don't likethis motorcycle though, sell it and get one you "love'. If you "love" the bike you have, you will do what it takes to turn it into your bike. :)

Link = Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic Batwing Fairing 112-0000

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have I made a mistake buying a 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500 Fi? There doesnt seem to any Batwing Fairings to fit it. Every other model on either side of that era has loads of options. Anyone know who or where to get a batwing faring in Canada?
Look at Reckless Motorcycles in Maryville, TN. USA. I have one of their fairings on my 2006 VN1600A, and I live it. It wasn’t cheap, but it’s a handmade fiberglass inner and outer, not cheap plastic.

I did a picture-heavy series of threads on this site years ago that showed everything, unboxing, installation, and some electrical mods I did at the same time. You may find those back in the site archives someplace. Meanwhile, I’ll see about posting a couple of pictures here tomorrow or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts