Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was just so nice today that I had to go riding. After it got dark my other riding buddies disappeared and I was left to my own tasks.

It was mid-50's, and looked to be nice all nice. I needed to go pick up my digital camera from the new years party I was at last night. I head over there, get my camera, and sit down to watch the end of the Rose Bowl. Luckily the girl I've been trying to date was there (she lives there with her roomate.)

Sooo.... like 7 hours later I start heading home, its like 44F outside, not bad right? Wrong. The fog/rain was very very cold, also very hard to see in. By the time I got home (2 mile ride) I had to change every bit of clothing I had, it was all quite wet.

Lesson learned: If you are going to college girls houses, bring the cage so your butt won't get wet.

(I figured yall might enjoy this story/ranting that I had going through my head)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ha! Good story. Gotta always watch the weather. I was out riding today and it was about 32 degrees! Cold, but nice and sunny.

As for rain and fog, I always keep a rag with me in my backpack to wipe my visor off when I'm riding in case it starts raining. It's come in handy quite a few times!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

whenever i went to college girls' houses i usually just stayed till the
weather cleared :p -especially if there were 2 :p

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Propagandhi said:
As for rain and fog, I always keep a rag with me in my backpack to wipe my visor off when I'm riding in case it starts raining. It's come in handy quite a few times!
Luckily it was all 40mph or slower, so I just went visor up.

vaporgas2000 said:
yea, but did you get the girl ;-)
Yes.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Girls...Bikes...Weather...Your suppose to get cold so you can warm up when you get there. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts