Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen a post from ROMAD, or from SAKI girl in a little while. They may be away for the holidays, but they used to post daily. Hey Slopoke, it's time to send out search and rescue again. :lol:

D

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee I wonder why she hasn't been on line? She used to post daily. Glad to hear ROMAD is still out there. For minute there I thought maybe they eloped:eek:

D

·
Living Large-down from XL
412 Posts
Sakigirl had mentioned that she was searching for a new job. Hopefully, she has found one, but maybe it's cut into her posting time?
Don

·
Wannabeabigbike Owner
745 Posts
I been here!! Just slipped into stealth mode!! Wife and I have been doing a lot of stuff together lately.

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
I was wondering what happened to Saki girl. Hope she's OK and found a new job. Miss her wit. What about Svet??

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Still no Saki, may have to mount a CSAR mission!!!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I been here!! Just slipped into stealth mode!! Wife and I have been doing a lot of stuff together lately. (SHE EVEN HELPED JACK UP THE WANNABEABIGBIKE LAST NIGHT!!) That may not seem like much, but the 500 IS considered a rival and should stay on it's OWN side of the garage!! (by her, not me)
Doing stuff with the wifey is always good. Keeps them happy. Wow she gave you a hand with the bike, that's progress. My wife will ride on the back, but I can't get her to wash it or even clean the bugs off the windshield.

She does refer the one of the saddle bags as her side, so I told her that her saddle bag needed cleaned one day, and to be a smart a&& she cleaned that side only.:lol:

Does your wife ride with you?

D

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was wondering what happened to Saki girl. Hope she's OK and found a new job. Miss her wit. What about Svet??
I never got to know Svet. I seen a few of her posts, but she stopped posting not long after I found the forum.
Gee I hope I didn't scare her away:eek: :lol:

D

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Doing stuff with the wifey is always good. Keeps them happy. Wow she gave you a hand with the bike, that's progress. My wife will ride on the back, but I can't get her to wash it or even clean the bugs off the windshield.
Mine won't either, but I'm cool with that. My son likes to help, and he does a pretty good job of washing the bike for a 3 year old.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Definitely miss seeing and hearing from Svet!!!

·
Barrett Motorcycle Repair
202 Posts
Riding pecking order

1. I keep it running and maintained or upgraded = me riding
2. She keeps it polished and looking good = she rides

wow i really couldn't even TYPE that with a straight face

1 - 16 of 16 Posts