Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dreams are funny sometimes. Most don't make any sense and either contain people we don't know or have people in them that we do know, but are way out of context. I had a dream last nite involving a motorcycle. Although it was nothing spectacular in it's content, it's just strange how your mind works.
I was riding this totally gorgeous 1700 Classic LT. It was a beautiful blue (my favorite color) and the chrome was brilliant. The bike didn't seem to fit me well.....like it was a scaled down version of my 1500, but I was having fun riding around town, a town that was totally strange to me.
I pulled into a shop, for some reason and there were two guys standing there as I pulled in. The only thing in the shop where the two guys and a tool box....nothing else. I guess it was some kind of repair shop, but it seemed kinda bare. Another funny thing about this place was that it was very old and looked like, at one time, it was a chicken coup. The was dried chicken poop all around the corners. Anyway, they said that they were leaving for lunch, so I decided to leave. I was having a hard time turning the bike around in such a small space. I then had to exit a small door with about an 8 inch drop off. Now remember, I had just ridden into the shop, now I had to finagle a way to get the bike out (?).
For some reason we were going through the saddle bags and we were finding all kind of cheesey crap that needed yet to be bolted to the bike. I also found and envelop with $150 in it from a guy that I did some work for. I didn't charge him for the work, because it was a small job and he was a good customer.
We finally got the bike out of the shop without scratching it. I then went over to an old mattress that was near the shop, laid down and went to sleep. I woke up this morning wondering what the hell the dream was all about.
Like I said, nothing spectacular, just weird and involving a motorcycle.

·
*** V2K Rocks!!! ***
1,692 Posts
Did you go to a dealer recently and sit on a 1700 Classic LT? I did that once with a V2K Classic and then I had dreams for several days afterwards about riding and owning one. And lo and behold my dreams came true. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you go to a dealer recently and sit on a 1700 Classic LT? I did that once with a V2K Classic and then I had dreams for several days afterwards about riding and owning one. And lo and behold my dreams came true. :biggrin:
No...........I have never even seen one, let alone sit on one. Hey, maybe that's the problem.

·
Registered
237 Posts
My wife told me after the crash she had seen it before we left, in a dream. She didn't tell me because there were tee pees in it. Other than that she didn't know where it was. She assumed since it was a dream and we both lived after the crash, that it wasn't important.

Well, we did crash at low speed on Pine Ridge. All I can guess is the locked trailer somehow popped from on the hitch.

We were out of contact with the world for 30 days.

No sooner did we gain access to verison, a girl friend of my wifes had left a message, asking about her dream. She saw a circle of tee pee's, knew we were both hurt, and wondered where in jumpin blue blazers we were at!

Dreams are stranger that fiction. That shop in your dream seemed like the one, I saw till the chicken droppings came up.... The shop my bike went to had been a bar with a black and white checkerboard tile floor. 2 wanna be techs, and a hodgpodge (sp) of misc tools.. A dealer no less.

I have no idea what your dream means. I find it very odd about my wife, and her friend. One could say before we left on a trip that my wife might have had a dream, and or might not, but i can't explain the verison message at all.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think you are on the move to different a thing at work or with new ppl around you. You are trying a new approche to life, like a new way of doing things, dealing differently with every day events. This new way do not feel right and you are trying to make changes to it so it could fit your carracter more. For example, someone trying boodhist life style and finding it weird at first and trying to fit in (just an image). This is not realy for you (that new thing, or group, or method).

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, but last night I dreamed all night that I was a muffler.......I woke up "exhausted".:tongue:
Better than dreaming that you ate a big marshmallow, just to wake up and find your pillow gone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts