Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Bob
237 Posts
So when are you girls going to post stuff like: Hoe do youfe being the only girl in a world with guys, whay don't you tell us about your riding exeriences like the first time u fd up and how u felt and about how u feel about male riders.

· Registered
80 Posts
Hi everyone! My name is Kristy and I live in Western North Carolina. I just got my motorcycle (Ninja 250) yesterday and take my MSF course in a few weeks. I haven't really rode much maybe a few hours worth of learning on a dirt bike and of course riding two up with Mark, my bf. He pretty nervous about it!

· Registered
3 Posts
Well it is official! I bought my first Motorcycle today! A new 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also rode with my boyfriend today and I did very well for my first time on a sport bike....not so different from a dirtbike like I used to ride.. Cannot wait to ride again!! :smile:

· Super Moderator
11,137 Posts
Well it is official! I bought my first Motorcycle today! A new 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also rode with my boyfriend today and I did very well for my first time on a sport bike....not so different from a dirtbike like I used to ride.. Cannot wait to ride again!! :smile:
WooHoo for you!! Congrats!!

Where's the pics? If'n there ain't no pics, it didn't happen!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.