Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Bob
238 Posts
So when are you girls going to post stuff like: Hoe do youfe being the only girl in a world with guys, whay don't you tell us about your riding exeriences like the first time u fd up and how u felt and about how u feel about male riders.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi everyone! My name is Kristy and I live in Western North Carolina. I just got my motorcycle (Ninja 250) yesterday and take my MSF course in a few weeks. I haven't really rode much maybe a few hours worth of learning on a dirt bike and of course riding two up with Mark, my bf. He pretty nervous about it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well it is official! I bought my first Motorcycle today! A new 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also rode with my boyfriend today and I did very well for my first time on a sport bike....not so different from a dirtbike like I used to ride.. Cannot wait to ride again!! :smile:

·
Super Moderator
10,838 Posts
Well it is official! I bought my first Motorcycle today! A new 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also rode with my boyfriend today and I did very well for my first time on a sport bike....not so different from a dirtbike like I used to ride.. Cannot wait to ride again!! :smile:
WooHoo for you!! Congrats!!

Where's the pics? If'n there ain't no pics, it didn't happen!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey ladies, How does 15xxx miles sound on a 2008 kawasaki ninja 250r? how many miles into a bike should one start to worry? im sorry im deff new to all this so to me no question is too stupid.Thanks girls

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi ladies

Canuck petite rider here - on a '08 ninja 250 that I call Jezebel. I made a website about being a petite girl rider, it's a good resource for new, female, short riders and mods for the bike - Riding Jezebel if anyone might find it useful.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello ladies!
Any riders in Denver, Co? I have a few bikes but just got a 2005 Ninja 636 that I LOVE! It's been so much easier for me to play with then the zx12r that I was riding.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts