Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a semi-project '84 ZN1100. Seems to be a great bike, but I'm trying to get the bugs worked out since it has not been ridden (but garage kept) for the last 8 years. Seems like every time I fix something, the domino effect shows me something else that needs attention. One step at a time, I guess. I have it running, in large part due to the advice I have received on this forum. Thanks again. Now, I'm wondering if anyone knows which bikes will have compatible parts for mine. I have found a couple of parts from the KZ1000 that look like they would be interchangeable. I would like to be able to search ebay and used parts sites with some idea of what will fit.

Thanks again.

This is a great forum.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Parts from a lot of different models probably fit your bike. The best thing you can do is to get a part cross reference manual. If you want info on a specific part, ask here. But it's impossible to answer your question in general.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where could I get a cross reference manual? From Kawasaki?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Zedder Enterprises sells Kaw cross reference software for some models. Steve Zedder, the owner, is a good guy and bike nut. You can also use Kawasaki.com; go to the parts diagram for your bike and get the part number you want to cross reference and then plug that number in through their search function. All models where the part is used will pop up. They recently made some changes to the site so I don't want to try and make directions too specific but it works well.

Where could I get a cross reference manual? From Kawasaki?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts