Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its me again, I was wondering if there was any other years (like 99) of the zx6r carb banks that would fit and run properly (minor adjustments if nessary) on my 95 zx6r (F1 US model). I cant find any carb repair kits online anywhere, hell I cant even find the whole carb which is a keihin cvk d36 anywhere, not even at the keihin website and all the other kits ive found have a diffrent shape gasket so im scared to put the hard parts in the bike cause I dont want to mess something up and waste 50 bucks:frown:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok that sound like a idea butttt,, uhh one question, is the Microfiche something online and do they accept paypal cause the money for the carbs that i have got put in paypal

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you just had to throw the surrounded by new bikes (that I cant afford) in there didnt ya

·
Make Mine Pure BHP
1,174 Posts
...cause the money for the carbs that i have got put in paypal
Transfer the $$ in your PayPal account into your checking or saving account so you can have access to the funds as you need them.

There are several Microfiche systems available on line. Here is one. I buy parts online as well as the dealer. Microfiche are great for researching parts you may not know a lot about so when you go to the dealer you'll know what the trash is going on.

:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts