Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your musical tastes here to share with others.

Here's my stuff:

Metallica (Everything pre-black album)

Fear Factory

Megadeth

Dimmu Borgir

Iron Maiden

Well, it's your turn now!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

anything but opera!! :lol:

classic- led zepplin,pink floyd,zz top

new stuff- puddle of mudd,nickleback,fuel,linkin park

oldies- sinatra,dean martin

jazz-yellowjackets

rap-sir mix alot
:lol:

country-alan jackson,faith hill :shock: :shock:

just to name a few

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
as you can clearly see, i like system of a down(soad) so here are my favorite bands, in order
1. System of A Down :!: :twisted:
2. Aerosmith :!:
3. Pink Floyd :!:
4. Rammstein :!:
5. Insane Clown Posse :!:
6. Six Feet Under :!:
7. Slipknot :!:
8. Rage Against the Machine :!: ( :cry: )
9. NOFX :!:
10. Metallica :!:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good stuff guys. Keep those coming in!

Another thing I like to listen to is an RS-3 Oval Carbon Yoshimura exhaust on a ZX-12R. Just thought I'd share!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Rush, will see them July 2, White River Amphitheater, taking my kids...makes me feel old to take my 15 & 13 yr old to see Rush,..

Pink Floyd
Zep
Hendrix
Cream
AM Conservative Talk Radio

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
WOW!! You guys a bunch of "metalheads!!" :wink:

I like:
Dance/Techno (that is what keeps me in good shape to ride!!)
Pop (top 40 crap)
Hip-Hop (no, not RAP!!)
Hard Rock (80's and current)

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I listen to plenty of classic rock - led zepplin, lynard skynard, pink floyd, jimi...

More current rock includes Audioslave ( :twisted: ), incubus, audiovent, fuel, 8stops7, dashboard confessionals (too depressing most of the time), staind, seether, saliva... and the list goes on. I like music waaaaay too much.

·
Registered
272 Posts
70's & 80's rock & real Country muzick (not the crossover crap) 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
153 Posts
:D I was raised on country buttt, we no longer have real country. I listen to alternative, five for fighting,matchbox 20, Dishwalla, counting crows, etc. :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
classic rock.some new stuff that sounds good and country.took the wife to an outside bellemy bros concert last night..had a good time.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Lori03Ninja500R said:
:D I was raised on country buttt, we no longer have real country. I listen to alternative, five for fighting,matchbox 20, Dishwalla, counting crows, etc. :D
I'm with Lori03Ninja500R

Add U2, John Mayer and Goo goo dolls

·
Registered
49 Posts
re: music

pure classic rock...
i hate neww rock, and im 16 8)

i have always been listening to the classic rock station ever since i can hear words and now i love classic rock all the way : :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
MUSIC

Almost everything but Rap, and opera. My favorites are OLD country, Jim Reeves, Patsy Cline, sons of the Pioneers, working my way up to Johnny Cash, further up, Dwight Yocum, Shelly Wright...I like oldies, Three dog night, Peter, Paul and Mary, Monkies, Turtles, bee Gees, Jan and Dean, Beach Boys, like intrumentals, bluegrass, jazz, some popular, Mostly I like soft good old belly rubbing music...I can put on my KOSS or PIONEER headphones and here nothing but music, and be lost for hours. I like to have candle lit dinners, candle lit bathtub soft lights and soft music when the mood needs to be softened and take me away from th busy active hard work and being really tired for the day or week. I'm a hopeless romantic. I like little wine with fruit, cheese.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
NinjaGirl said:
WOW!! You guys a bunch of "metalheads!!" :wink:

I like:
Dance/Techno (that is what keeps me in good shape to ride!!)
Pop (top 40 crap)
Hip-Hop (no, not RAP!!)
Hard Rock (80's and current)
"Hip-Hop (no, not RAP!!)"
Could be me, but never realized there was a difference!

I'm just about the opposite of all of you so far!
Hiphop
Raggae
Soca
R&B
Latin
Pretty much everything except HEAVY METAL - breaking your guitar type rock and classical.

·
Registered
13 Posts
80s new wave/pop/rock (someone mentioned rush...i'm going to see rush august 1st here in atlanta, me and a friend might be some of the youngest people going on their own free will :p )
indie rock
punk
jazz
motown
ska/reggae (worked in a jamaican restaurant for awhiles...and thats real ska, not the ska/punk kinda stuff nowadays. though thats good too)
alternative rock
grunge
classical
techno/dance/happy hardcore
some j-pop
world music

i dunno i love all music.
i tend to dislike some things i hear, but i can sit down, turn on a radio to any station and listen.

and i love to listen to myself, cause i play a few instruments =)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Re: re: music

KawaNinja said:
pure classic rock...
i hate neww rock, and im 16 8)

i have always been listening to the classic rock station ever since i can hear words and now i love classic rock all the way : :D
How classic is classic at 16ys of age??!! :roll:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

curt-i've and i've tried to develope a taste for opera and still can't take it :lol:

it hurts my ears :lol:

i think its from years of having marshall amps turned up to 11 (they only go to 10)
screaming in my ear-either that or i'm turning into a dog,cause i just run every time i
hear it :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts