Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It really caught my eye at the dealership.

Once upon a time (about 40 years ago) a guy down the street from me had a super modified he raced at Englwood Speedway, and it was this color. Lime gold.

Well, I see Kawaski won't let me link to the photo.http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/Motorcycles.aspx

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
I personally think it is ugly as sin. It is almost exactly the same color Honda had on the VTX1300 last year and it was ugly then.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
I'm sure it looks better in person.
Not really feelin' the love... some colors work on some vehicles and not others.

Orange works on a Vette, Mustang, some pickups, and a Charger if it's got the Stars & Bars on the roof :biggrin:

Orange doesn't work on a Ferrari.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I used to commonly hear this expression:

"Now, there's a color that could only look good on a Porsche."

The color looks better in person, I think. It's just a little darker than the color used on Volkswagens.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Yes and no for me. I think with some graphics on the paint it could work.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Shades of American Graffiti. Didn't they describe the color of his rod as a cross between **** yellow and snot green? Still it doesn't really strike me as ugly just not lovely. Maybe in person. On the other hand if I was given a bike that color I surely would NOT turn it down!

·
Registered
789 Posts
I personally think it is ugly as sin. It is almost exactly the same color Honda had on the VTX1300 last year and it was ugly then.
I liked that Honda green gold it seemed to change color in the light this green on the Custom looks better in the picture than in person. JMO

·
900 Customer
901 Posts
No thanks. I like the Kawi green on the sportbikes, but green Vulcan just doesn't work IMO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts