Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching around for a good jacket that was under $150. I found this one and I think that its going to be the one. Great sale price!!:biggrin: Has anyone had any experience with power trip? Is this a good all around jacket or not? Thanks for letting me know what you think.8)

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Hey Jared, look into River Road leathers also, they have one that I know for sure and I bet a could others that are in that prices range. They are not that style though.

·
Vulcan 800 Classic
292 Posts
Jacket looks pretty good Jared... I agree with the white letters thou, could do without it, makes a guy look like a billboard. But for that price you can't agrue to much.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I don`t wear anything that advertise for any company, unless they pay me. I bought a good one at wally world serves my purpose just fine.

·
Gimme more twisties
1,090 Posts
Looks well designed , good thick hide , good price --- yep I reckon it's good.
Just cover up all the white letters with dirt and grease and that kinda [email protected]
That always works for me:biggrin:

·
Registered
581 Posts
I picked up a nice thick heavy leather Jacket at Khols, for $99, used it the other day when temp iin the low 40s, with just a sweat shirt underneath and was very warm & comfortable.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not a huge fan of the white lettering ether but you can argue with the price. I wouldn't mind the lettering if it was black. I might just use a black leather marker.

·
Black, Chrome, & Leather
108 Posts
I think it looks like a sport bike rider's jacket. Personally, I prefer the classic biker look.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I personally don't enjoy shopping for clothing online. Preferably, I'd like to at least try the apparel on before I can really decide. My leather jackets were purchased locally. This way I do not have to worry about returning the merchandise if it does not fit well or the feel is so uncomfortable. However, if you decide to order online just make sure that you get the right size to eliminate the hassles of shipping back the jacket. Pricewise, it is excellent. The lettering, this will just make me look somewhere else (personally).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts