Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a 98 250 Ninja that has been sitting for two years and a hose is missing from the T that goes between the tops of the two carbs. I dont know what this hose is for or if it needs to be hooked up to something, they look like they might be a vent for if the float valve stays open but I would inmagine that 92059C needs to get hooked up to something because it could let dirt right into the float bowls........ any insight would be appreciated.

I have put a picture of the pieces in question at

http://www.joeschorsch.com/ninja.htm

JCS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Ive got a similar question:

I took apart my carb and cleaned it, and now I cant figure out how to properly hook the thing back up.

I know where the main fuel line goes, but the other line coming from the tank is giving me a problem.... I dont know where to plug it in, nor do I know where to plug in the two-to-one coming out if the top of the throttle bodies in the carb......

Please help!!!!!

:-D

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
routine8 said:
1. the other line coming from the tank is giving me a problem.... I dont know where to plug it in,
2. where to plug in the two-to-one coming out if the top of the throttle bodies in the carb......
1. is this a smaller line that comes from the petcok ? if so then that is your vacumn line and it goes to your #1 carb nipple between the carb body and the head.

2. the two-to-one line is just a set of vent lines. just leave it alone or put a longer line on it and run it down towards the rear wheel area

1 - 5 of 5 Posts