Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that it can be fun to ride with my wife. Took a 4-hour ride to the southern area of the state and did some exploring. She had a blast. We both did. I've been mostly a 1-up rider in the past. But with this decked-out Vulcan, it's really comfortable and enjoyable to have a passenger. To more 2-up rides, cheers!
 

·
Motorcycle Momma
Joined
·
839 Posts
Great Fun

Ken,

That is GREAT..my husband Mack and I both love bikes....We have two KZ's and ride on seperate bikes or 2 up....Since both of us love to ride so either way is GREAT......I am teaching the kids how to ride 2 up and we will plan a long ride in the Spring with all 4 of us.

Enjoy!!!! and Ride Safe!!!!
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
Great news Ken, I have been trying to get my Mrs. on the back with me but to no avail. I have friends coming up for a cross mountain trek in a few weeks (weather permitting) and the want her to join in....I'll report back if I'm successful
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
605 Posts
Tell her you'll do the dishes (then take her out to eat), and that you'll buy her a new car (don't mention it's not to scale) & i'm sure she'll be ready to go :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Stuart said:
and that you'll buy her a new car (don't mention it's not to scale)
:shock:

All I could say was. "Nice knowing you!"
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
Stuart said:
Tell her you'll do the dishes (then take her out to eat), and that you'll buy her a new car (don't mention it's not to scale) & i'm sure she'll be ready to go :)
Do the Dishes?...thats why I have kids! :lol: :lol:

She won't go for the new car, we just got her one :!:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,803 Posts
I like to give people rides every once and a while but after they get off its like I'm a new man. Feels like I'm finaly free again and my bike knows it too. Manuvers so much better hehe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,122 Posts
Ken said:
Is that it can be fun to ride with my wife. Took a 4-hour ride to the southern area of the state and did some exploring. She had a blast. We both did. I've been mostly a 1-up rider in the past. But with this decked-out Vulcan, it's really comfortable and enjoyable to have a passenger. To more 2-up rides, cheers!
This is awesome, how fun for both!! Thanks for sharing!! :D
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top