Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have learned that you can always trust and buy things from people on line. i have ordered several things on differant sites. i have always paid on time for these things and kept the seller infomed. i bought a part from a guy on this Kaw forum and i get stuck. you i feel if you pay for someting and the seller as an issue and can't send the part that fine let me know. but when i email you over and over angain and you respond to me and still don't send me a part or my money back that really ****ES me off. well i just wanted to vent because i'm out of my money and the part the i paid for.

p.s by the way if anyone sees the name FAST316 Beware. he's a scammer.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Something i've noticed.

i have learned that you can always trust and buy things from people on line. i have ordered several things on differant sites. i have always paid on time for these things and kept the seller infomed. i bought a part from a guy on this Kaw forum and i get stuck. you i feel if you pay for someting and the seller as an issue and can't send the part that fine let me know. but when i email you over and over angain and you respond to me and still don't send me a part or my money back that really ****ES me off. well i just wanted to vent because i'm out of my money and the part the i paid for.

p.s by the way if anyone sees the name FAST316 Beware. he's a scammer.
I take it your new to our country and have not taken part in an english class yet. Its hard enough to read some posts on here because of the lack of sentence structure and lately i've noticed the spelling in many posts is awful!
If your going to take the time to post something on here. Then at least look it over before you do the posting ( Thats what the PREVIEW POST ) option at the bottom is for. It looks to me as if your angry at someone for something but thats about all i can make out. Lets not turn this into a racist issue either as i've noticed this same thing from people on here that were born and raised here or in the U.S.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Haven't had that problem on this site. People keep sending us free stuff in the mail! But we will have to buy them all dinner eventually!

If you have a problem with anyone on this site, report it to the moderators. They won't be able to get your money back, but they can keep an eye out for the scammers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I take it your new to our country and have not taken part in an english class yet. Its hard enough to read some posts on here because of the lack of sentence structure and lately i've noticed the spelling in many posts is awful!
If your going to take the time to post something on here. Then at least look it over before you do the posting ( Thats what the PREVIEW POST ) option at the bottom is for. It looks to me as if your angry at someone for something but thats about all i can make out. Lets not turn this into a racist issue either as i've noticed this same thing from people on here that were born and raised here or in the U.S.
Let me first start by saying that i never said anything about race. All I was saying is that i got ripped off on here. This has nothing against anyone but the guy how took my money. I only posted this to vent in your forum, it was posted in the "what i learned " section. I feel this is what i have learned. And if you did not understand what i was saying then you should have stop reading. I don't know you nor do i care what you feel about what i said. It really sounds like you are either the guy that ripped me off or you know him. if you know him tell him to send me my stuff or send me my money. thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't had that problem on this site. People keep sending us free stuff in the mail! But we will have to buy them all dinner eventually!

If you have a problem with anyone on this site, report it to the moderators. They won't be able to get your money back, but they can keep an eye out for the scammers.
I just wanted to vent and let people know there is a guy on this site that was not honest. I have nothing against anyone else or the site. thanks

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
I looked on the member list, found the thread on which the parts were for sale. One person did receive his parts, so the guy did send 1 thing out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i know i emailed that guy i think his name is corey. he told me that it took forever to get his part. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
In Vindiana's defense, your first post was really difficult to understand. I almost gave up on trying to understand it yesterday...as you can see, I opted to not reply yesterday because I wasn't sure what point you were trying to get across.

I checked out all of the threads that fast316 posted and none of them were really of any substance. I didn't check out Corey too much but that person only has like 4 posts, right? This is my theory: fast316 posted enough replies so that he/she could list in the For Sale forum. fast316 then creates another ID using Corey in the signature so that it looks like fast316 has a legitimate customer. I think you've been had: fast316 and "Corey" are the same person. You definitely want to notify the moderators.

I'm sorry that you got ripped-off, I understand that it's the principal of the situation but I still hope it wasn't for too much money.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Omg!

Let me first start by saying that i never said anything about race. All I was saying is that i got ripped off on here. This has nothing against anyone but the guy how took my money. I only posted this to vent in your forum, it was posted in the "what i learned " section. I feel this is what i have learned. And if you did not understand what i was saying then you should have stop reading. I don't know you nor do i care what you feel about what i said. It really sounds like you are either the guy that ripped me off or you know him. if you know him tell him to send me my stuff or send me my money. thank you
Are you for real? Your accusing me of ripping you off simply because i stated an opinion?
I have no idea who the person in question is. I'm simply asking that you take a minute to look at your posting before you hit send, so that we can actually read it! I also never said that you had said anything about race. I only asked that it not turn into a race issue. Judging by your post, one can only assume that you are from somewhere other than the U.S.A or Canada. ( Somewhere where the grasp of the english language and spelling are not taught )

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you for real? Your accusing me of ripping you off simply because i stated an opinion?
I have no idea who the person in question is. I'm simply asking that you take a minute to look at your posting before you hit send, so that we can actually read it! I also never said that you had said anything about race. I only asked that it not turn into a race issue. Judging by your post, one can only assume that you are from somewhere other than the U.S.A or Canada. ( Somewhere where the grasp of the english language and spelling are not taught )
First of all i was only venting my frustration because i got ripped off. You really didn't have to respond to this thread at all. Secondly i never said anything about RACE. So why are YOU even bringing that here? Who cares if i can't spell what is it to YOU? Sounds to me like YOU are the one saying that it's a race thing. And it also sounds like you are the one taking up for the guy that has my money. If you are not him fine, he is from Canada too that's why i said that. So tell you little friend up in Canada to send me my money or send me my part. :-D

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I have bought and sold a ton of stuff on forums for bikes, boats, trucks etc. and never had a problem.
Sorry you had a problem, but if the person is non-responsive, maybe make sure first the seller is doing okay not ill, or something else, before getting upset.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In Vindiana's defense, your first post was really difficult to understand. I almost gave up on trying to understand it yesterday...as you can see, I opted to not reply yesterday because I wasn't sure what point you were trying to get across.

I checked out all of the threads that fast316 posted and none of them were really of any substance. I didn't check out Corey too much but that person only has like 4 posts, right? This is my theory: fast316 posted enough replies so that he/she could list in the For Sale forum. fast316 then creates another ID using Corey in the signature so that it looks like fast316 has a legitimate customer. I think you've been had: fast316 and "Corey" are the same person. You definitely want to notify the moderators.

I'm sorry that you got ripped-off, I understand that it's the principal of the situation but I still hope it wasn't for too much money.
Thanks man

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have bought and sold a ton of stuff on forums for bikes, boats, trucks etc. and never had a problem.
Sorry you had a problem, but if the person is non-responsive, maybe make sure first the seller is doing okay not ill, or something else, before getting upset.
I did i have emails where he has emailed me and said the the part was in the mail. I also have an email where he offered my money back and i never got that either. I paid for this part the begining of Oct.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys look, i was venting about what i learned. I have bought some much stuff thru all kinds of forums and i never had a problem till now. I'm sorry if i caused any problems. V jones nothing against you either i just think that instead of coming at me with all that english class stuff and being from another conutry was the wrong thing to do at that time. i'm sorry man

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Maybe what SHOULD be the lesson learned is to only buy from people on forums like this if they are established members that participate in the forums.
I didn't do any research of my own, but from what Eidian said, I think he's right on the money.

Basically, you did the same as buying from someone on eBay with "0" feedback and who just created their eBay ID last week.

Shop smart!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maybe what SHOULD be the lesson learned is to only buy from people on forums like this if they are established members that participate in the forums.
I didn't do any research of my own, but from what Eidian said, I think he's right on the money.

Basically, you did the same as buying from someone on eBay with "0" feedback and who just created their eBay ID last week.

Shop smart!
Sounds like a good idea and i should have at least looked at the amount of post this guy had. I just bought my wife and kaw 636 and needed a part that i could not find any where else. I am a memeber on Tl planet and they won't let you sell anything unitll you have at least 50 post.

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Sounds like a good idea and i should have at least looked at the amount of post this guy had. I just bought my wife and kaw 636 and needed a part that i could not find any where else. I am a memeber on Tl planet and they won't let you sell anything unitll you have at least 50 post.
Yeh, hindsight is always 20/20 they say. I'm sure you won't get taken again. Sorry for the hassle, the vast majority of contributing members here are top notch folks. I've bought and sold stuff from many of the past 4 years and have yet ot have any negaitve issues.

So welcome to the forum, and stick around awhile. Post some pictures up of your new ride, and don't let this one bad experiance taint your view of our little piece of the world wide web.

Cheers.

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
So welcome to the forum, and stick around awhile. Post some pictures up of your new ride, and don't let this one bad experiance taint your view of our little piece of the world wide web.

Cheers.

^^^

I'll vouch for that commentary. What has kept me coming back is the excellent people I have met in the months I have been a member here. :smile:

I too hope you do stick around, stunnas. This is a great place to chat about cycles, or anything else for that matter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks, guys i really don't have a negative feeling about this site. i just don't like people that they can take you money and get away with it.

i will post a picture of my wifes 636 soon. i ride a busa, zuks are all i have every rode. got the Kaw for a good deal and put her back together for my wife to learn on she loves it. it's a fun bike for me to play on, but i'm really to big for that big 6'4" 285lbs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts