Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 06 Vulcan Classic 1500 Anniversary, what is a good price?
I have added the V&H long shots, the Fire & Ice light bar and windshield, and a chrome sissy bar. The bike only has a 1k miles. So it is like new. What do you think it is worth in todays market? thanks for your input.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
sadly probably atleast 2 grand less than what you paid for it and aftermarket items are usually just written off as a loss.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't know if this will help you but I just picked up an 06 Classic for $5500 with 5k miles. Previous owner but on a backrest and had custom paint. Everything else is stock. Just a little point of reference for you.

·
98' 1500 Classic
978 Posts
go to cycletrader.com and use their nada pricing guide to get an idea what nada says. be prepared to cry.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
KBB value Retail $7700, trade in $5345. Those are the book values. You will be lucky to get .20 on the dollar for the accessories unless you find someone who really loves exactly what you have put on the bike. Check local papers and cycletrader etc. to see what they are going for and adjust your price accordingly. Hate that you have to sell such a nice bike. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts